How many times have you tried to change a belief, because it is holding you back? Have you ever been successful in the long run? No matter how much positive thinking I do, I still fall back into my old belief and am very frustrated.
Robert Smith explains it in simple terms, that our beliefs reside in our subconscious mind and not matter how hard we try with our conscious mind to make changes, it does not work. It is like two trains running on different rails and they don’t affect each other.
How to Tap
- Think of your belief
- Using two fingers, gently tap the following meridian points while focusing on your belief and the feeling of your fingertips on your skin while saying the phrases
- Between your eyebrows – “I release and let this go”
- Beside your eye – “Let it go”
- Under your eye – “It’s okay to let this go now”
- Just below your collarbone – “I don’t need it anymore and it’s safe to let it go now”
- Grab your wrist, take a deep breath, blow it out and say “Peace”. Now, go to a peaceful memory – something that feels good – and enjoy that for a moment.
- Go back to whatever it was that was bothering you and notice what’s different. Notice if the feeling has changed or moved position in your body. Notice if the intensity is different. Just notice what is left. Also notice any memory or thoughts that come to you – just notice them.
- Repeat the above steps until you cannot find the belief anymore. Keep tapping until any bad feelings, beliefs and thoughts have been replaced by good ones; and until any memories have flipped.
Read the full article at the FasterEFT site.
I would like to hear from you. Please leave a comment below and share the post on social media ▼