Sugar has gotten a bad rap lately. Does sugar deserve it and why? I have gathered information and videos about Sugar and why it is detrimental to our health.
Let’s start with this 42 minute CBC TV documentary from the show
‘The fifth Estate” from 2014: “The Secrets of Sugar“
Next up is this 15 minute TedxSunValley Talk from 2017 where Jody Stanislaw explains
why “Sugar is Not a Treat“
Dr Eric Berg explains in this 14 minute video from 2013 why Sugar is Toxic to our body.
Videos of 15 minutes or less duration about Sugar
- Thomas DeLauer explains in his video “The Truth About Sugar” from 2018
What Sugar Does to Your Brain & Body
- Dr Eric Berg explains the most common cause of disease with this video
“Forget The Calories, Just Reduce Sugars“
- How Much Sugar is Okay to Eat in Your Diet? This is another video from the prolific Dr Eric Berg.
- This video by Dr Ken Berry from 2017 explains in this video where the sugar is hiding.
10 Hidden Sources of Sugar in Your Diet – 15:43
Sugar Addiction Videos
- This video is from 2020 by Dr Group about sugar addiction. Is Sugar Addiction Real
- Dr Ken Berry’s video about sugar addiction. Is it Real? 6 ways to tell; 7 ways to Fix It
- Disclaimer: This video is very informative, but it also has a promo for a supplement at the end.
Thomas DeLauer’s take on sugar addiction. How to Kick the Habit
One hour or longer Sugar videos
- The Case Against Sugar by Dr Mark Hyman from 2018 is 1 hour long.
- Sugar: The Bitter Truth is a movie from 2009 and is 90 minutes long.
It shows that the more things change the more they stay the same.
Do you have any questions?
Don’t hesitate to contact us
we love to talk with you.
If you find this information helpful,
leave a comment and don’t forget to share it on social media.